You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Return Terms seeks to limit those rights. These Return Terms will remain subject always to your rights at law.
2. We accept change of mind returns/exchanges for new or sale goods (not clearance), provided they are returned within 30 days.
3. However, earrings, hats, and headwear cannot be returned due to change of mind or incorrect sizing for sanitary reasons.
4. Swimwear can be returned for a full refund or exchange. However, due to sanitary reasons, if there is any sign of wear including the removal of the hygiene protection label or soiling/damage is evident, the return will be denied and the items will be returned to you.
5. You are responsible for shipping fees associated with any returns. All labels must remain intact.
6. If you return an item where you’ve received a gift with purchase, you must also return the gifted product. If you don’t or choose to keep the gifted product, the cost will be deducted from your return credit.
7. Regardless of the above, you are also entitled to return items that are:
7.1. Faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
7.2. Not of acceptable quality, meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and the price of the item; and/or
7.3. Not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would;
provided the goods were not damaged due to misuse, abnormal use, or negligent use.
8. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a serious/major fault and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to a refund, replacement, or repair at our choice if the fault is minor.
9. You must check any products delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a product is damaged on delivery, then you should notify us.
10. Where you qualify for a refund of your payment, we will use our best endeavours to process your refund quickly. Your funds will be refunded back to the same method of payment you used to make your Elm Lifestyle purchase.
11. Our returns policy only applies to goods purchased on the Elm Lifestyle eStore. You must go to a physical store if you purchased goods in person at an Elm Lifestyle Store. If you have purchased goods through another store or site, then you must deal directly with the operator of such store or site.
12. You'll need to provide Elm Lifestyle with proof of purchase, such as your original Elm Lifestyle receipt or bank statement.
13. You must return the item within thirty days to be entitled to a refund/exchange. Processing of any late returns will be at our discretion (subject to your rights under the ACL).
14. Elm Lifestyle reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
15. Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law but nothing in this section is intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.